An exciting conference for all phases of music education, exploring Cultural Capital and the new Ofsted framework – #MEHEM2020
Music Education Hubs from across the East Midlands (MEHEM) are joining forces to offer an exciting conference for music educators of all key stages, featuring workshops and talks from renowned industry professionals including:
- The importance of Music and Arts within the Curriculum; Dr. Darren Henley OBE, Cheif Executive for Arts Council England
- The proposed refresh of the National Plan for Music Education; David Warden, Senior Policy Advisor for Department for Education
- What can a school do to prepare for a subject inspection?
- How to implement technology within your lessons; Ben Sellers
- KS3 composition; Em Whitfield-Brooks
- Music, Communication and Connections in Early Childhood; Nicola Burke
- Royal Opera House 'Create and Sing' programme; Camille Maalaway
- Performances from Jeneba and Aminata Kanneh-Mason and Boston Youth Jazz Orchestra
- When – Friday 28 February 2020
- Where – The Albert Hall Conference Centre, Nottingham
- Eligibility – This conference is for school teachers in the East Midlands schools only
- Booking – Bookings are being handled by Lincolnshire Music Service.
Follow this link to book onto this conference...